Thursday, November 19, 2009

One day at Shivapur village

Many years ago my friend Mohan told me about a village named Shivapur of Nepal. He told me many things about this village and it compeld me to go there. But due to so many problems I could not go there. After a long gap I forgot it also.
One day when I wokeup earliy in the morning one of my friend named Shiva who was calling me for the office. He was in hurry because it was going to late. By the name of my friend Shiva I remember the name of that very Shivapur village. Now it compelled me and decided to go there. Granting 7 days leave in my office I began to prepare for the trip.
It was Sunday morning. The day was very shining. Air was blowing very plesently. Through a express bus I started my journey. From the begning to end of my trip I found a very interesting fellow named Ram Bahadur who also belongs to Shivapur. Driving about 3 hours by bus I reached at a place named 80 kilometer where I left the bus. Because from there the bus facility was no longer available and I have to go on foot only. In the evening by 6 p.m. I reached Shivapur village.
There I spent my 7 days holiday very happily। I enjoyed very much. Green forest, challanging mountains, lovely face of innocent villagers and beautiful girls attract me very much. At that time I was a young boy of 25 years old. Among the girls named Basanti attract me very much. She was very beautiful. Though she was poor and uneducated yet her manner was very good. I think she can manage my family. So I decided to marry her. One day I went her house and asked with their parents for this and they also allow us for the marriage.
Now am running 55 years old. Now a days am very happy with my 3 children.Basanti also very happy with us. She never distubed me. All we are very happy. The story came from my passed old memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment